Monday, December 7, 2009

Pictures Of Boys Age 4 Getting Wedgies Troublesome Neighbor...about A Nude Towel...How Many Would Be Offended?

Troublesome neighbor...about a nude towel...How many would be offended? - pictures of boys age 4 getting wedgies

I know many of you have the same reaction ... I have a neighbor who has a fashion line, and he hung a picture of three naked women ass ... Oops .. She did not say much .. They wore belts ... Your fence is completely broken, and you can clearly see from my garden, no problem ... I have four children, 9 to 4 ... Who would not want to talk with them yet, but the damage is done ... I asked very, very well depend on a different site so do not see my children ... She had been so shocked to know that he is suspending all despite me ... I'm not a prude, but I do not want to see my children that ... She did not understand what ... I was not about morality, something that could be interpreted as judgments ... I told him do not want my children to such things at his age .. see Not to mention the fact that the sisters came to my house a couple of weeks to mention .... It would be nice, right?
Opinions please ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment