Friday, December 11, 2009

Lipoma Ribs Pain In Ribs?

Pain in ribs? - lipoma ribs

Well, where about five years ago I began to start with more pain than a slight pressure on the left side of the chest, making breathing difficult to sleep in a car. , Said Dr. torn cartilage will give me medication for a month or so improved. But back to the days of last week to several months. Finally found a doctor who has me steroid shot and that helped for about six months. Then I went to another house and the shooting was not clear that the work of the pain in his ribs, burned skin is red and was hot, and then all of these packages have been submitted. I went back a week later, said a sample of the DR, the tumors are lipomas, and was not required to receive the injection. He was removed, was as big as marbles and 15 lipoma the size of the seeds .. But my problem is that it was a year and some of the lipoma are the back and ribs are again seriously injured. I know he said no lipomas have been associated with the vaccine in combination, but it seems strange that grew up in the night, after I started ... Has someone this wild coast (which was not an accident) and should get another chance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment