Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Memory Upgrade Advisor Graphics Memory On A Laptop? Replace Card?

Graphics memory on a laptop? Replace card? - memory upgrade advisor

I want my laptop to Windows Vista Ultimate Upgrade, but I will upgrade my RAM from 248MB to 2GB. But there is more video memory. there is a way that the kick that I learned that it is very difficult to increase on a laptop. If not, you can tell me the basic steps and simple, exactly how to replace the card if possible. The device is compatible with Coz I ran Vista Upgrade Advisor. Here are the specifications of the laptop:


Dell Inspiron 1300
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 2
Cerelon M Processor
1.40GHz
248MB RAM
8 MB of video memory (64 MB limit, but I do not know how to change)
40 GB hard drive (20.7gb free)

if no more specific you want to tell you just said and I will add. (or you could find Inspiron 1300)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment